All steps are below the video if you wish not to watch the video and just follow the step by step guide.
1. Open Software and Updates
2. Click on “Other Software”
3. Check the check boxes next to Canonocal Partners and Canonocal Partners (Source Code). Enter your password when prompted
4. Click on Close to close the Software and Updates window
5. Open your Terminal (ctrl + alt + T is the short cut to open the terminal)
6. It’s good practice to run sudo apt-get update before installing an application to get the latest updates
7. Now type sudo apt-get install skype skype-bin in order to install Skype 4.3
8. Type y to continue
9. All the needed files will now be downloaded and Skype 4.3 will be installed.
10. Skype your mom and tell her how much you love her. (Optional of course 😉 )